PRODUCT GUARANTEES, RETURNS AND INVENTORY REPURCHASE
1 — Product Guarantee
1.1─ Returns by Customers
If a Direct Customer is dissatisfied with any Nuriche Product, he or she may return that Product to the Company within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, for a replacement, exchange or a full refund of the purchase price, less any Shipping and Handling charges. All products must be in marketable condition and not beyond the shelf life of the product. Product is considered past its shelf life one year from the date of purchase, after the expiration date indicated on the product has passed, or once it has been opened.
1.2 ─ Returns by New Independent Business Owners (IBO’s) – Initial Purchase (Products Purchased for Personal Consumption)
Nuriche offers a Thirty (30) Day Money-Back Guarantee to New IBO’s on their Initial Purchase of any Nuriche Product purchased for personal use, including original Shipping and Handling charges. If, on his or her Initial Purchase, a New IBO is dissatisfied with any Nuriche Product purchased for personal use, the Company offers a 100% 30-day money-back guarantee from the date of purchase. This guarantee is limited to $300.00 for New IBO’s. Only one container per product type may be opened and used to receive credit for the returned product. All additional products must be in marketable condition and not beyond the shelf life of the product. Product is considered past its shelf life one year from the date of purchase, after the expiration date indicated on the product has passed, or once it has been opened.
1.3 – Returns by IBO’s – Subsequent Purchases in Excess of $300.00 (Products Purchased for Personal Consumption)
If an IBO wishes to return merchandise exceeding $300.00 purchased subsequent to his or her Initial Purchase, in any 12-month period, the return will be deemed an inventory repurchase and the Company shall repurchase the inventory pursuant to the terms of Section 8.2, and the IBO’s Agreement shall be canceled. All products must be in marketable condition and not beyond the shelf life of the product. Product is considered past its shelf life one year from the date of purchase, after the expiration date indicated on the product has passed, or once it has been opened.
2 — Return of Sales Aids by IBO’s
Upon cancellation of a IBO’s Agreement, the IBO may return Sales Aids for a refund if he or she is unable to sell or use the merchandise. An IBO may only return Products and sales aids purchased by him or her that are in unused, resalable condition. Upon receipt of the Sales Aids, the IBO will be reimbursed 90% of the net cost of the original purchase price(s), less shipping and handling charges. If the purchases were made through a credit card, the refund will be credited back to the same account. The company shall deduct from the reimbursement paid to the IBO any commissions, bonuses, rebates or other incentives received by the IBO which were associated with the merchandise that is returned.
2.1 ─ Montana Residents
A Montana resident may cancel his or her IBO Agreement within Fifteen (15) Days from the date of enrollment.
3 — Procedures for All Returns
The following procedures apply to all returns for refund, repurchase, or exchange:
- All merchandise must be returned by the IBO or Customer who purchased it directly from Nuriche.
- All Products to be returned must have a Return Authorization Number, which can be obtained by calling the IBO Services Department. This Return Authorization Number must be written on each carton returned. The return is accompanied by:
- A completed and signed Consumer Return Form;
- A copy of the original dated retail Sales Receipt; and
- The unused portion of the Product in its original container.
- Proper shipping carton(s) and packing materials are to be used in packaging the Product(s) being returned for replacement, and the best and most economical means of shipping is suggested. All returns must be shipped to Nuriche shipping pre-paid. Nuriche does not accept shipping-collect packages. The risk of loss in shipping for returned Product shall be on the IBO. If returned Product is not received by the Company’s Distribution Center, it is the responsibility of the IBO to trace the shipment.
- If an IBO is returning merchandise to Nuriche that was returned to him or her by a personal retail Customer, the Product must be received by Nuriche within ten (10) days from the date on which the retail Customer returned the merchandise to the IBO, and must be accompanied by the sales receipt the IBO gave to the Customer at the time of the sale.
No refund or replacement of Product will be made if the conditions of these rules are not met.
This post is also available in: Spanish